Around Monday afternoon, if you registered to be a Harry Potter fan, then you should have gotten an email saying you either were randomly selected to get a code or whether you are put on standby. So here’s what you need to do next:
- Don’t sell the codes on Ebay (apparently the Ed Sheeran codes were tied to your account, so you’d have to give them info to your account too.) I’m not sure if HP will be the same, but you have to assume it will be.
- Also, don’t give up hope just because you were on standby. One person I know got access 30 minutes after being on standby for Bruce.
- I was going to write out my tips, but Stubhub themselves sent out a letter on how to play this thing. You can read below.
- Me personally, I think the sooner the better. So pick first preview or spring break dates. As for seats, the best you can get (so buy those premiums.) It also seems you have to buy part 1 and 2 separately as well as list them separately. Shouldn’t be an issue; just sucks on the buying side to have to click through so many times.
- I would be amiss to not link you to this article. I’m not sure what SH would do in this case since they are actively promoting reselling the show.