Reader Allen shared with me these pictures taken with a Canon T6i of his recent trip to Japan. It was much nicer than my Park Hyatt Tokyo pictures, and he even took photos of the pool and other common areas that you would think I would have done. I asked him if I could share the photos with you guys and he obliged. Thanks Allen.
I was surprised he ranked the PH so low. I asked him why he ranked the Andaz higher than the PH – “I used to think PH Tokyo was best hotel I’ve ever stayed until I stayed at Andaz. The hotel is new and the staff is very friendly, actually makes you feel like you belong. The breakfast blown me away too. The building it is in is seriously new and awesome too.
1. Tokyo Andaz (upgraded to Large King Room)
2. Hakone Regency (upgraded to Regency Suite)
3. Kyoto Regency (upgraded to Executive Suite)
4. Tokyo Grand (upgraded to King Suite)
5. Osaka Regency (upgraded to Diplomatic Suite)
6. Tokyo Park (upgraded to Park View)
7. Tokyo Regency (upgraded to Atrium Suite)
ANA Intercontinental Tokyo
Grand Hyatt Tokyo
Park Hyatt Tokyo